» PGECET 2011 Counselling Dates For Mtech Mpharm ME Mplanning MArch
PGECET 2011 Counselling Dates For Mtech Mpharm ME Mplanning MArch
Osmania University OU PGECET 2011 counselling Dates for Mpharm MTech ME
Update on 17th August 2011: APSCHE Chairman has announced that PGECET 2011 Web Counseling for admission to M.Tech, M.Pharmacy and Pharma.D Courses for the year 2011-12 will be conducted from 29th August 2011. Detailed notification for certificate verification, exercise of web options, seats allotment, download of allotment order and fee details will be released by the APSCHE on behalf of Osmania University. Admission to M.E./ M.Tech./M.Pharm./ M.Arch./ M.Planning./ Pharm.D courses in Andhra Pradesh will be done based on the ranks in PGECET 2011-12. Candidates have to exercise web options through appgecet.nic.in OR www.apschepgecet.net .
Tuition Fee Details: Following are tuition fee details for M.Tech and M.Pharmacy Courses:
1. For University Colleges: M.Pharmacy Rs. 15000-25000; All other courses like ME/ M.Tech./ M. Arch./ M.Planning Rs. 15000-25000
2. For University Colleges – Self Finance Category: M.Pharmacy Rs. 110000; For Other courses such as ME/ M.Tech./ M. Arch./ M.Planning Rs. 57000
3. For Private Unaided Colleges: Pharm D: Rs 68000 ; M.Pharmacy Rs. 110000; ME/ M.Tech./ M. Arch./ M.Planning Rs. 57000
Note: Candidates whose parental income is less than Rs.100000 are exempted from payment of Tuition Fee subject to conditions of the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
Certificates to be produced for verification at helpline centers:
1. S.S.C. / 10th Class Marks list (for Date of Birth proof)
2. Intermediate Marks Memo cum Pass certificate
3. B.Tech./ BE / B.Arch / B.Pharm / M.Sc./ MBBS/ BDS/ B.Sc. Agriculture, B.V.Sc. or other relevant Degree Marks Memos
4. Study Certificates from Relevant Degree to Tenth Class,
5. Residence certificate in case of non local candidate.
6. Income certificate issued by Govt. of AP after 01-01-2011
Notification Details: Osmania University, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh shall conduct Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET – 2011) for admission to PG courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, D.Pharm., Architecture and Planning courses. The vacant seats in above PG Courses if any after admitting GATE/ GPAT qualified candidates will be filled through PGECET 2011 qualified candidates only. PGECET 2011 results and rankings only. The OU also conducts centralised Web Counseling for the admissions purpose. GATE/ GPAT candidates also can appear for PGECET 2011 if they wish to do so. Following are other details:
Eligibility for the exam is as follows:
1. Applicants should have passed in B.E/ B.Tech./ B.Pharm./ AMIE/ B.Arch./ B.Planning in the relevant branch / discipline.
2. Those candidates qualified in GATE/ GPAT and other equivalent national / state entrance exams need not appear for PGECET 2011. However they may also write PGECET 2011 if they wish to do so. PGECET-2011 qualified candidates will be admitted in the above mentioned courses only after admitting GATE/ GPAT candidates.
Application Method: Interested candidates can apply online or offline for PGECET 2011. Application forms of PGECET 2011 are made available at APSCHE Office, Hyderabad / SV University College of Engineering / OU College of Engineering / AU College of Engineering / Siddhardha college, Vijayawada / Director of Admissions, JNTUH / Director of PG Admissions, Kakatiya University / Director of Admissions, JNTUA, Anantapur / Director of Admissions, JNTUK, Kakinada. Application cost is Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 only for SC/ ST students).
Candidates can apply online through official website of PGECET-2011 at www.apschepgecet.net . Detailed instruction for applying online also available on the website. Detailed notification will also be displayed on www.osmania.ac.in .
Address to send offline applications: The Convenor, PGECET-2010, University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad- 500007. Details of PGECET 2010 last rankings / university wise cut offs will be made available here in due course.
Important Dates for PGECET 2011-12:
1. Commencement of sale of applications: 29th March 2011
2. Last date for sale and receipt of applications with out late fee: 26th April 2011
3. Last date with late fee of Rs.500: 7th May 2011
4. Last date with late fee of Rs. 2000: 21st May 2011
5. Date of PGECET-2011: 5th June 2011 to 13th June 2011.
6. Announcement of PGECET 2011 Results and Counseling Notification: August – September 2011