Capgemini Walk-In Drive For Freshers As Associate Engineer @ Noida In March 2017
Post Name: Associate Engineer
Experience : Freshers
Qualification: BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Passout Year: For 2017 Passouts
Job Description & Required Skills:
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written).
* Must have understanding of Basic HRO functions such as Payroll and Compensation.
* Should have prior experience in Claim Operations/HRO/Payroll processes will be preferred.
* Should have working Knowledge of MS Excel and CRM Tools.
* Should be ready for 24/7 shift.
* Must have knowledge of basic computer operations.
* Should have courteous with strong customer service orientation.
* Should have great interpersonal skills and ability to perform under pressure.
* Must be able to clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
* Should manage the knowledge validation process and update the knowledge base on regular basis.
* Must have knowledge Manager provides vast knowledge to the Service Desk and help in developing the knowledge on the Service Desk by identifying required training areas.
* Should have active support in knowledge transfers, maintaining process documentation including work instructions and procedures, maintaining knowledge sharing web-sites like Talent or Capgemini Wiki; active support of the knowledge transfer process, for knowledge being shifted to the Service Desk
* Should be able to support to designing and reengineering processes on Service Desks
* Must be able to prepare weeklybi-weekly process updates overview
* Should manage the content of end user facing tools (e.g. Talent, Knowledge basic)
Location : Noida
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 4 LPA
How to Apply : Walk-In (15th – 18th March 2017 ( 2 PM – 4 PM))
jobs in Noida, Freshers Jobs