Convergys Hiring Freshers & Experienced for Associate Command Center
• As a command center officer you would get exposure to Call center Managing PROCESS, TOOLS & APPLICATIONS
along with VISIBILITY in the organization.
• Monitor programs for Real Time Adherence, Schedule Adherence, Work Force Management Functions, provide Tier-1 helpdesk support for CIS.
• Work on application such as TKS, CMS, IEX,IMDS etc.
• Interact with US Command Centers and Work Management Groups, Technology & Network Services Team.
• Efficiently manage call volume and labor resources for our inbound and outbound call center.
• Analyze and monitor statistical information in a timely manner to ensure proper call allocation goals are met. As necessary, make recommendations to the operations in charge regarding labor utilization, KPI’s, etc.
• Make recommendations to Operations from the consultant information, in which we monitor, that is disseminated through the implementation of downtime and overtime.
• Responsible for maintaining and coordinating vital information regarding internal day to day business; serving as a liaison to clients and all internal departments including, but not limited to, Work Force Management, Clients Services, Operations, etc.
• Responsible for data entry and monitoring IEX on a real time basis to ensure performance is within pre-set parameters.
• Monitor and adjust statistical reports through real-time displays and technical equipment.
• Bachelor’s Degree is a must.
• Knowledge of inbound and/or outbound telemarketing industry strongly desired
• Must posses effective organizational skills and time management skills with the ability to work on several projects simultaneously
• Must be able to respond quickly and intelligently in a fast paced environment, making accurate decisions under pressure
• Strong team building and leadership skills, including strong logical thought processes
• Excellent written and oral communication skills required to interact with all levels of management and client representatives
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, meeting multiple deadlines in a high pressure environment
Apply on the Google Forms, see Here.