ICICI Bank 2012 Notification for PO Probationary Officers
ICICI Bank POs Notification 2011 & 2012
About ICICI Bank: ICICI is India’s 2nd Largest Private bank about 2500 branches in India. The Current CEO of ICICI is Ms. Chanda Kochhar.
Post Name: Probationary Officer
Applicants Important Dates:
Online Registration ends on 30th December 2011.
Exam Dates are: January 2012.
Group Discussion and Interviews are in February 2012.
About the ICICI Bank PO Programme:
The Selected candidates are given training in Bank Domain and also as employee. And the very interesting part of the programme they can Complete the MBA while working with bank.
Qualification: Any Degree with an aggregate of 55%
Age: He/She must be 25 years as on may 2012 (those who born before May 01 1987 cannot register).
How selection happens:
1. Upon registering on the Website, the one will get a Confirmation SMS/Email as shortlisted for the Aptitude Test to be taken.
2. Group Discussion.
4. Final Interview.
All these details will be intimated via SMS or an Email (Make sure you enter correct Mobile Number and Email Address while registering on the website).
How to register :
Register on ICICI Bank PO Website.
No Application Fees.
ICICI Bank PO Training and MBA Degree:
The final selected candidates will undergo training for may 2012 Batch at Manipal University in Bangalore.
Every Candidate will enroll for MBA Banking Degree from Manipal University.
There are two Phases:
1. First Phase will be for 12 months during which stipend will be paid and after completing it you will be awarded “Post Graduate Diploma in Banking” and appointed as a Assistant Manager with salary of 4 Lakhs per Annum.
2. Second Phase will be for 18 months where the candidate will have an option for the completing the MBA degree.
3. For the purpose of the training the candidate has to pay Rs 3.03 Lakhs the ICICI Bank will provide the loan also.
4. After joining as the assistant manager they has to pay the loan as an EMI for 60 months.
The Entire Information can be found here.