Offices of the Corporation on Contract basis for 3 years under the jurisdiction of Zonal Office, Hyderabad as per details below:
It is primarily a Marketing job. The FSE’s shall be directly responsible for Procuring New
Business, Providing Policy Servicing and related jobs from the bank branches / other outlets allotted to
them. They shall also carry out any other instructions given to them from time to time. For this purpose
considerable movements including tours covering entire area allotted to them are involved.
1. Eligibilty Conditions:
Applicant shall possess the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute.
Preference may be given to those applicants who possess the Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Marketing
/Management. Good working knowledge of English and also one Regional language preferably local
language is desirable. Knowledge of soft skills such as Power Point / Word / Excel would be additional
b) Age: (i) The applicant shall have completed 21 years of age and not more than 35 years of age as on
1st June 2010.
(ii) The upper age limit as on 01.06.2010 of an applicant belonging to a group given below shall
not exceed the age mentioned below:-
Category Age limit in years
(1) (2) (3)
(1) Member of a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled
(2) Member of OBCs (other than those in creamy layer). 38
(3) Ex-serviceman 35, increased by the number
of years of service in the armed forces subject
to maximum age of 45 years where he is a
member of OBCs and 47 years where he is a
member of SC or ST and Maximum of 42
years in Other than SC,ST,OBC Cases
2. SELECTION PROCEDURE
Selection will be made on the basis of a written test if necessary, followed by an Interview of
candidates who qualify in the written test. Written Test will be of Objective Type covering Test of
Reasoning, Numerical Ability and General Knowledge. The date and venue of the written test, if to be
conducted, will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually.
3. The selected candidates may be allotted anywhere during the period of engagement based on business
4. The selected candidate will have to undergo Theoretical Training, pass an examination conducted by the
IRDA and obtain a license to procure Life Insurance Business. After procuring the license, if the candidate
is found suitable for selection in accordance with the scheme, may be engaged as a Financial Services
Executive on Contract basis subject to conditions framed by the Corporation.
5. A Financial Services Executive will be paid a fixed amount every month and incentives based on the
6. It is clarified that selection as a Financial Services Executive does not confer any right on the candidate
to be appointed as a Permanent employee in the Corporation.
7. Interview: Candidates successful in the written test (if conducted) or eligible candidates will be called
for an Interview. The Corporation reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for
written test and/or interview commensurate with number of Financial Service Executives to be engaged and
the decision of the Corporation in this regard shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this
regard. Selected candidates will be engaged as Financial Services Executives subject to their being found
medically fit by the Medical Examiner authorized by the LIC for the purpose.
1. The choice of the examination center will be taken as the Head Quarters of the Divisional Office
to which the candidate has applied.
2. No change in the choice of examination centre will be entertained under any circumstances. The
Corporation reserves the right to add or delete any Centre or alter examination date at its
8. HOW TO APPLY
Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 1st June 2010 , shall submit their Application in the
format given below which shall be either hand-written in bold capitals or typewritten on foolscap size paper
only. The Application should be properly signed. The following shall accompany the Application:
1. Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn in favour of LIC of India payable at Head quarters of Divisional
Office which the candidate chooses, towards application fees.
2. Attested Photocopy of Caste Certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
3. Attested Photocopy of Qualification Certificate and Age Proof.
4. Attested Photocopy of Discharge Certificate in respect of Ex-servicemen.
The candidates are advised to keep ready with them the originals and a set of attested photocopies of each
of the certificates listed at item numbers 2,3 & 4 above for verification at the time of Interview if they
qualify in the written test.
9. Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
For all candidates (other than SC/ST category): Rs100/-The Application Fee shall be paid by Demand Draft
only (valid for six months), favouring “Life Insurance Corporation of India” and payable at Head
Quarters of the Divisional Office