MBit Wireless Off Campus Drive for Freshers 2014, 2015 2016 Batch at Chennai
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry
Education & Eligibility Criteria:
- B.Tech/ M.Tech, BE/ME, BS/MS, Ph.D. in Electronics and Communication or Wireless Communication with 8.0 and above CGPA
- 10th & 12th or Diploma in ECE with an aggregate of 85% and above
MBit Wireless is actively looking for 2014/ 2015/ 2016 engineering graduates for the position of Wireless Systems Engineer with the following qualifications:
- Must have thorough understanding on Digital Communication and Digital Signal Processing concepts
- Must have thorough understanding on Digital Electronics and Digital design concepts
- Must have fundamental knowledge in MATLAB environment
- Must have very strong programming skills in C Language
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills
- Having specialization in Wireless Communication concepts is a plus
- Work/ project experience in Wireless Technologies is a plus
April – 2, 3, 10, 16, 17, 24, 30
May – 8, 14, 15, 22, 28, 29
Written Test Time: 10:00 AM to 02:30 PM (Note: Walk in registration will be closed by 10:15 AM)
MBit Wireless Pvt. Ltd.
Futura Techpark, Block B (1st floor)
No 334, OMR, Sholinganallur
Chennai 600119, India.
Test Schedule: (For ECE/EEE candidates)
Test1 (45min): Aptitude
Test1 (45min): Electronics-1
Test2 (45min): Electronics-2
Test4 (45min): C Programming
Please note that all the above test question papers are subjective type and not the objective type.
Candidates must submit one set of photocopy of their 10th, 12th or Diploma, BE or equivalent, ME or equivalent (if applicable) mark lists for verification.
Candidate must also bring a valid Government authorized photo ID card. One photo copy of the photo ID shall be provided along with the copy of the resume.
The candidate must bring the original mark sheet for verification and the original will be given back to the candidate after verifying the photo copies of the mark sheet.
Note: Candidate must reach the office between 9:00 AM to 9:45 AM with the above said documents. Any candidate who does not bring the above said documents or if the submitted documents are not genuine then the candidates will not be allowed to take the written test.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to email@example.com
Apply Link: Click Here