uco bank PO recruitment 2012
With its head office in Kolkata, the bank also has 35 regional offices spread across various Indian states.
Position – Vacancies :
Probationary Officer (scale I) – 1100 posts
Dates to note: Registration of applications between 27.02.2012 to 17.03.2012
Interview dates shall be intimated to the chosen.
Who are eligible
The conditions to apply for UCO bank PO jobs are,
- Age to be minimum 20 yrs & max. 30 yrs, as on July 1, 2011
- Should have completed graduation from a recognized univ with 55% aggregate marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD only)
- Posses a valid IBPS scorecard with the following score
- Gen:136 & 126 (for SC/ST/OBC/PWD)
The cutoff mentioned above is just an eligibility & the bank has the right to select only applicants with high scores.This is done through ranking in a merit list.
While the interview process will conducted for 75 marks, the qualifying percent is 40% for general category (35% for others)
Those interested to apply should visit any branch of UCO bank & deposit Rs.200 or Rs.50 (SC/ST) into the specified account by filling the given challan on or before March 17th.
* After making the payment, proceed to submit your online application at ucobank.com & enter the required details to login.
* Once its done, take a print of the submitted application as this form along with original fee receipt must be produced at the time of interview. So preserve them carefully.
Download the UCO Bank PO recruitment 2012 notification from the website here